To make your Coolsculpting treatment an easy and smooth process, it’s best to be prepared. Here are a few things you should before your treatment:
How To Prepare For Your Coolsculpting Session
One Day Before Your Treatment
1. Don’t take any blood-thinning supplements (i.e., aspirin or fish oil).
2. Try to avoid damaging your skin in the target area. Coolsculpting requires some massaging and sunctioning of the area, and you don’t want your wound to get worse.
3. Stay out of the sun. Tanning can make your skin more sensitive, so it’s best to avoid sun exposure as much as possible.
On The Day of Your Treatment
1. Wear loose clothing and undergarments. There will be gel applied to your skin and you won’t want to get it on nice clothing. It may also be a good idea to bring a change of clothing altogether.
2. Eat a light meal before your appointment — you won’t want to go through your treatment on an empty stomach.
3. Be prepared for a mini photoshoot of the targeted area before your session. There will be before and after photos of your treatment so you can see the improvements over time.
It’s understandable to feel nervous before your treatments, but Coolsculpting has been proven safe and effective in numerous clinical studies. Just make sure you prep your body before your treatments, and you’ll have nothing to worry about!
Look, feel, and be UniQ! Contact our team at (781) 519-4788 today if you have any other questions or if you would like a FREE, no obligation consultation.